Posts Tagged ‘fun’
More fun and totally random health related pictures. You are welcome.
1. I think a lot of people can relate to this.
2. If only more Doctor’s gave such a prescription.
3. Those cups keep gettin’ bigger and bigger, don’t they?!
5. Medical Doctors have a business to run – please get/stay sick now!
6. I loved this :)
7. Still trying to reach your health goals? Those dreams take work. Good ‘ol hard work.
8. Pregnancy Fail.
9. You deserve to be HEALTHY and HAPPY. Eating healthy and exercising is worth it. I promise.
10. Diet Fail. Oh, this is another reason why I don’t believe in rewarding yourself with junk.
Which picture was your favorite?
More fun and totally random health related pictures.
1. My husband was given this candy bar for his birthday. He ate three pieces (one row), and had the candy bar sitting on his desk for weeks. I finally took a picture of it, just to show myself what real “Will Power” looks like.
3. It’s time to put the coffee down…
4. I know that they are both orange, but only one if a vegetable. Don’t get confused!
5. I love this.
6. OK, if you feel like you need or want this in your car, I think it’s time you stop eating fast food altogether.
7. Such a clever picture, right?!
8. I saw these at an airport recently, and all I could think of was how these candies just weren’t worth it. Yuck.
9. I think a lot of people have more in common with T-Rex than they realize. Haha
Which picture was your favorite?
Exercise doesn’t have to be boring. You don’t have to physically walk into a gym to burn extra calories, lose weight, and become healthy.
Did you know that you can make exercise fun? Check out the video below and you’ll understand what I am talking about!
What other fun exercises can you come up with?
During the Summer months it can get a little too hot for comfort, and sometimes during the Winter months it can get too cold for comfort. Either way, there’s still no excuse to not be able to burn some extra calories!
Here’s a list of fun indoor date ideas that will help you burn some extra calories!
Bowling – Enjoy the cool indoors by going bowling and have fun burning about 180 calories an hour! Just be sure to skip the junk food available at the bowling alley and opt for a healthy meal before you go have fun bowling!
Indoor Swimming – As I have said before, swimming is a full body workout, if done properly. You can burn anywhere from 270 to 550 calories an hour - depending on how vigorously you decide to swim.
Yoga DVDs – Do yoga in the comfort of your own home as you watch your favorite yoga DVD. You can expect to burn about 220 calories an hour as you are sculpting your body to perfect form.
Roller Skating – Go to a roller skating rinkThis is a fun way to burn about 465 calories an hour, and that’s just if you are skating on a flat surface. If you roller blade uphill, expect to burn even more calories!
Karate Class – Take a Karate class together and and you could end up burning about 390 calories an hour.
Laser Tag – Ever played laser tag? You get to run around and shoot the opposing team with a plastic (sometimes heavy) laser gun! Play on the same team or opposing one and you can end up burning about 370 calories an hour!
Dancing – Do you and your date love music? Dancing is a great way to have fun while burning lots of calories! Turn up the music to upbeat songs and have fun burning about 160 calories an hour!
Museum – Take your date to an Art Gallery or Museum, and have fun while you do a lot of walking, which you will end up burning about 130 calories an hour.
Wii Sport – You will have loads of fun on your date when you play games on the Wii Sport! You can try out boxing, bowling, or tennis and you can expect to burn an average of 390 calories an hour!
Indoor Rock Climbing – For those of you who are not afraid of heights, this is the perfect activity for you! You can expect to burn approximately 575 calories an hour from Rock Climbing!
Spin Class – You can burn about 320 calories an hour by going to a spin class together!
I was just introduced to this hilarious – and admittedly very cheesy- video about Organic foods, and I just had to share this with you!
Also, I’d like to thank my brother Eli for sending me the video!